The Fun Part: Your Choice
One reason you'll love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at Boat diving, Drift Diving, Wreck Diving, Night Diving and much more.
The price of your course includes everything you will need to learn to dive, use of our top quality equipment, the boat, endless tea and coffee and your Advanced Open Water E-Learning on-line Pack.
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What You Learn
The knowledge and skills you gain in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
You use all the basic scuba gear including your underwater compass. Depending on which three adventure dives you pick, you may also be introduced to underwater photography equipment , a dive light, lift bags, a dive flag/float or other specialty gear.
The Learning Materials You Need
PADI's Adventures in Diving Manual and DVD provide information on more than 15 types of specialty diving.You'll use them as a guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
For all your learning materials and equipment contact us at NEWHAVEN SCUBA CENTRE.
only £325.00 all inclusive