Newhaven Scuba Centre,
101 Fort Road,
Newhaven BN9 9DL
Dive sites across Sussex
Discover Scuba Diving
Advanced Open Water
First Aid (Emergency First Response)
Emergency Oxygen Provider
Master Scuba Diver
Local Dive Sites
Some of our FAQs
1. What's involved in learning to scuba dive?
2. How long does it take to get certified?
3. How much does it cost to take scuba lessons?
4. What scuba gear do I need to learn scuba dive?
5. How do I know what's the best scuba gear?
6. What's required to take scuba lessons?
7. Where can I scuba dive?
8. My ears hurt when I dive down. Will that keep me from becoming a scuba diver?
9. Does a history of ear troubles, diabetes, asthma, allergies or smoking preclude someone from diving?
10. What are the most common injuries or sicknesses associated with diving?
11. What about sharks?
12. How deep do you go?
13. What happens if I use up all my air?
14. What if I feel claustrophobic?
Newhaven Scuba Centre keeps classes small so that we can give you more time to get comfortable with the amazing world of diving.
"My brother and I came down and did a drift dive, we had an awesome time. Great price, lovely facilities and boat with great divers. Will definitely be coming again!"
- Katy Rees
Sharpen your scuba diving skills with our wide range of courses. Call
01273 612 012
for further details.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops, there was an error sending your message.
Please try again later
Terms and Conditions
| Powered by
© 2017. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent.